Hey everyone

So I know that I've been slacking on the updates and it's not because I'm not writing. I am. I'm writing a lot of things and they're just coming out as fillers. They don't move the plot along it's just backstory or things that mgiht be interesting but if I were to edit it, they'd have to get cut because they bog the story down. I mean, by this chapter I had originally planned for the black and white event to have happened. We're still two weeks away [in the story line] and I have no idea how to jump that gap. I'm working on it though, and when you throw in school and personal drama it's a bit of a mess. 

But I will be putting story progress up on this blog along with snippets for things that I have written that don't fit in with the story but have already been written. And probably looks at stories that haven't been posted on fp but I'm thinking about writing [when I have time] or have started writing but haven't gotten around to posting because I don't quite know where to go with it. 


So hopefully I'll have a clearer progress update on here for IWOAK along with a look of what was written for it but hasn't made it into the actual story.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here have some Judi

the plagiarist

Frustration and Musings