The Plagiarist

So, she finally responded and her response. I'm not going to comment on her post but that has to be the most unapologetic thing I've ever heard and I have called her everything but a child of God in my mind, every time I have started writing this.

Thanks to dancingblonde.22 for calling my attention to the fact that she 'updated'. Here's what she said, and I'll copy it and paste it here before she pulls it down:

The title of the chapter is This Goes Out to You and You.

Thank you so much to…
Thief, a better author than you, Mika-Chan, Annoyed, .Horrible, RogueMudBlood, 101, mewmewmew, RainaRaspberry, Disgusted, jammi, what is wrong with you, Sequined Pajamas, littlemomo-chan, LadyLuckAJ, Yuukiyanagi, December 1996, Anonymous, Daimond Jade, Lykeroses, g, pissed off, kyo-kyou, wow, DanniS07, Q, and Here I am4.

Before I elaborate, one of the flamers typed out my full name. All I have to say is holy crap. Why'd you stalk me like that? I mean, unless you go to my tumblr, than go to my Facebook…which you must've done. Granted, it's out there so I shouldn't be so surprised but Christ, what is wrong with you?
Anyway, for the past few days I've written and thought and spoke to myself about how I should approach this situation. Considering I stopped writing in May of 2011. I lost internet access in June of 2011. I then regained it February 5, 2012. You don't have to believe me, I'm not asking you to and I don't care if you don't.
On to the body of the subject at hand:
I've plagiarized. Done it before, did it here and now it's been revealed. What happens next? I delete the whole story when there are parts I wrote myself to give the flamers what they want? The first, second, seventh, eighth, ninth, and tenth chapters are all mine. Why delete that? I will get rid of everything I didn't write myself. Not the whole thing.
I'm discontinuing the story however, just because my life isn't stable enough at this point to really dedicate myself to anything. I am truly sorry to jammi, though. I'm sorry she (he?) wrote on fictionpress when she's (he?) too good for fictionpress. I'm sorry that getting a story stolen from an avatar on its sister's site has distressed the lives of the readers that much. And I'm sorry that they don't have anything better to do than go anonymous and flame someone they don't know relentlessly. Whoever stalked me to get my full name; I hope you find something more useful to do with your time. Like, become an investigator or something. You seem to do fairly well with those situations. But nonetheless, I'll pray for you all; every last one of you. I wish you all well.

"No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Surely God is my salvation
I will trust and not be afraid
The Lord, the Lord is my salvation
I will trust in Him
Yes, I know that I know that I know that I know
But I have had God's help to this very day
And so I stand here and testify
To small and great alike
So the more you curse me
The more you're blessing me
The Word said it
Love your enemies
Do good to those who curse you
Pray for those who mistreat you
Psalms 129:2
They have greatly oppressed me from my youth
But they have not gained victory over me
(In Jesus' name)
I wish you well
I wish you well
He that keeps his mind state on the Lord
He will keep them in perfect peace." – Mariah Carey .com/watch?v=m927KS9GF98
Really? Isn't one of the commandments thou shall not steal? You can't get high and mighty when you're in the wrong and you can apologize to me but it doesn't take away from the fact that you're clearly going to do it again since you've said you've done it before. Also, I don't know if she changed it, but in her fanfic profile she had her full name as well as her facebook account so it wasn't hard to find her.

I also found her tumblr and she was posting quite a bit during the time she claimed she had no internet access, I called her out on it through a message on her tumblr, [signed it with my name] and she stopped so her defense is weak. But whatever, she's taking it down and now people know to be wary of her.

To everyone who has supported me, thank you. I appreciate it and I hope you keep an eye out for her because money down she's going to pop up again at some point and I will want to know and you will want to make sure she's not jacking someone else's work. I would take WDC down just because of how flippant she is over being caught and having to stop despite her apology but I bet she's already copied the chapters she wants and there's no point.

You know, I thought I would be happier but this just pissed me off all over again. Like, I keep having to backtrack and erase so I don't call her out of her name, I feel like this post is being written by Judi and Missy keeps hijacking the keyboard to call people bitches, and hoes, and putas and shit, lol.

Comments

  1. Glad to hear that you got results, even if she wasn't very apologetic. Hopefully she'll see sense and not do it again but we'll be on the look out.
    Here's to moving on!
    Stretch19

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that she took down the work that wasn't hers and that she acknowledged that she is a lying thief, but like she said she has done it before and we all know she will do it again. It's sad that she didn't even sound sorry and the fact that she wanted to bring God in to her foolishness is beyond me.

    God doesn't support stealing..Guess she forgot that part.

    Just happy the end result is good.
    LadyluckAj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooow!! O_O A flagrant thief of the worst kind! She'll get what's coming to her soon enough. Karma has a way of putting those kinds of people in their places.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Here have some Judi

the plagiarist

Frustration and Musings