I'm Alive

Hey all,

I know, I went off grid for a while but I'm still here. Started my internship three weeks ago and I've been commuting/working/commuting/sleeping. Lol.

I have been writing on the commute though, it's an hour twenty both ways not counting the fifteen minute walk to and from the bus stop and then to and from my work so when I'm awake enough I'm putting in work, it's just finding the time to actually type it up.

internship ends this Friday [please let me get hired, please, please, please] and there's no guarantee I'll get kept so there's that. Of course, it's my little brother's birthday tomorrow as well as a friend of mines so this weekend will probably be celebrating with them.

Um, what else. Oh, someone is on fictionpress asking to buy people's copyright. If this happens to you say no. It might be a scam, it might not, but considering it's different user names each time [so far] and there's no information about what they're going to do with it (although one person asked and was told that the person asking about copyrights was a 'novel collector' I have a feeling if you sign your rights over don't be surprised if they try and publish it and you won't get any of that profit.

Story Status
CHOICES
 Ugh. UGH. AJ's voice isn't happening at all. I have rough outlines for the chapters, had them since what, February? But I can't write them. When I try to force it in the hopes it'll flow it's like reading my grocery list. Ugh.

FALL FOR YOUR TYPE
On the flipside, this has been picking at my brain; I have a bunch of notes all over the place and I keep seeing random scenes although it's not as cohesive as I'd like. I have one scene where Missy and Vince meet for the first time and I love it because he starts of thinking she needs protection and she thinks it's adorable that this gangly redhead is tryna play hero.

I'm really liking the idea of doing a past/present type setup with this story since I'm sure everyone wants to know why Missy can't stand Vince and yet there are times where it seems like we're missing something. Of course, that's if I can pull it off.

IWOAK
In progress. Hoping to have it out by May, my birthday at the latest [June] but no promises.

Hope everyone is having a good year so far!

Comments

  1. My year's going okay, sort of stuck in limbo at the moment.

    I have no idea how you can cope with such a long commute to your internship. It should indicate your dedication to the job though, so my fingers are crossed for you.
    Stretch19

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank youuuu, I got the job which is great since school loans need paying, lol.

    And I hope this year goes from okay to good for you, limbo is better than horrible but still, getting out of it and having things go the way you want is always better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Here have some Judi

the plagiarist

Frustration and Musings