Chapter 32 Anon Review Replies

NOTE: For some reason, fp disabled all of my alerts so I'm guessing they probably did that for a few other people as well. If you didn't receive an alert for chapter 33, double check your alert settings.

IWOAK 33
quotata: since I can't respond via fp, I meant that he said fine quietly when he told her mother a 'quiet fine', lol. Sorry for the confusion.

IWOAK32
wateva: Thanks :)

Lily: Considering the length of my chapters, it's quite a feat to read the majority of the story on a cell, lol. I have no intention of dropping this story, it's about 3 chapters from the end and I will finish it even if it's taking me forever. I'm glad you're enjoying the story, thanks for the review!

Grumpirah: To them Chris is their actual blood, and so they take his side even though he has a history of being wrong. Not all of them, mind you, but enough to make it frustrating. Thanks for the review!

i guess: I'm not sure what you mean by you were hoping for more... did you want more information about something in particular? Did the chapter just move too slowly for you? Thanks for the review.

quotata: It might, but dialogue would only carry it so far and a lot of Judi's growth is seen through her thoughts I think, since she's still pretty timid for a fair bit of the story even if mentally she's stronger. Thanks for the review :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here have some Judi

the plagiarist

Frustration and Musings