Status Update

IWOAK 35

This shit needs to end.

I swear to you. I'm here >.< with this bloody chapter. Like, this shit, ugh.

It's going to be finished this month, the feel might be slightly off as will the pacing but it's taking me too damn long for a chapter I know exactly how it'll go.

It's frustrating me something fierce because it's like, UGH. I don't have any excuses because this shit should've been handled so it's going to get posted soon. It's vexing me.

It's also probably going to be quite long because everything picks up in this chapter. 

Thanks to all of you for your patience with this.

FFYT
This story may not end up on fictionpress.There have been a few things that keep making me weary about posting on fp so I will definitely keep you all posted about where this story will be posted.

I haven't written anything for this aside from scenes that popped into my head out of order because I need IWOAK to be finished first.

There will probably be a few inconsistencies just because a few facts have/will be changed to make it flow better from one book to the other, but you've all read only the original draft of IWOAK.

CHOICES
I would curse and carry on but no. I should've gone with my original thoughts and not tried to write something from AJ's POV or just stopped with the first chapter.

MISC.

I may be working on a short story for Halloween revolving around soul mates for a series called Monster's Ball it all depends on whether or not IWOAK is complete.

I hope everything is going alright with everyone!

Comments

  1. Now that IWOAK is almost done I'm super excited for FFYT. A while back you asked if anyone would be interested in a snippet. It's a shame noone said yes because I have such an unhealthy crush on a Vince (so concerning).

    keep up the excellent work Jammi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FFYT may get a snippit in the new year once IWOAK is done and I can really focus on Missy.

    And Vince is a charmer, lol, that's what makes him dangerous.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Here have some Judi

the plagiarist

Frustration and Musings