Review Replies

Chapter 27
 grumpirah:
Lol, I've pretty much updated once a month so I'm back to normal. And chapter 28 is up, hope you like it, lol. Thanks for the review :)

Nia:
Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying the story. And honestly, the Caribbean flair is there because that's what I know and I thought it would be nice to incorporate it there since I've yet to read a story with Caribbean characters who were raised as first gen. Canadians/Americans etc. even though all of my friends are from one island or the other.

And can I just say, lol, that when I started the story the longest wait between chapters was about three months, otherwise I tired to update once a month, it wasn't until my school things started to act up that I had those long six months hiatuses and as someone who has waited years to get a new 5000 word chapter or less, I don't think the wait period is that bad. I mean, you're getting it for free.

Thanks for the review, I hope you like chapter 28.

Chapter 28
A.K:
AJ will get a chance to defend himself in the next chapter. Instead of trying to compete against Jared he'll wait until he has Judi alone to speak his piece. Although a little 'let me explain' right now probably would've made it hurt her a lot less.


Angeleyes:
We will get more about Judi's brother and he's creepy right now because he's coming off super strong, he never expected her to forget him and he's not used to people denying him anything so he's definitely making things worse for himself and harder for Judi.
"And Anita is a straight up joke she knew who Jared was and still laid down with him so no pity for her at all"
LOL, pretty much. And she's acting innocent but she isn't. Not at all.

I think Missy and Vince will have a story, I have a title and an opening scene but no solid plot so no promises until I know what that is.

And I don't do cast pictures. I create the characters in my head so I don't have a celebrity inspiration so none really fit. There might be someone who fits certain aspects for example, Jesus Navas' eyes would be close to AJ's if they were greener but just as clear, and it's not even the colour but the contrast of the colour to his skin when he's tanned, but he doesn't look anything like AJ.


Secretmegrl:
Yeah, AJ knew it would be highly unlikely for them to be be able to go to this and Jared not bust the scene.

jade:
 Yeah, AJ does really love her, he doesn't throw that word around but he messed up and he's going to have to figure out how to fix it which is difficult because he's never had to grovel before. He might not have any money, but he has pride in spades.

XxSKYxLARKxX:
I will admit, I went overboard with the details, that was my bad. I had wanted to showcase just how excited she was and just how much detail Jared had put into the part of the celebration he thought she'd be at for sure, except AJ skipped the dinner.

Spelling, grammar, and punctuation, the one you pointed out was a case of me writing late at night and not double-checking but yeah, next story I'm probably going to get a beta [or a few] and then work from there.

luvdhim:
Yeah, Judi isn't the only one hurting but right now she can't handle any more truths, especially one she's buried for god knows how many years. And Jared isn't making it any easier on her. I'm glad you're enjoying the story and liked the chapter :)
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the plagiarist

Here have some Judi

Frustration and Musings