Story Status - IWOAK29

So I haven't gotten a lot of writing done with the current chapter as I have about a week left of school so I've been working on assignments/studying but once I get back home that's top priority [alongside the job hunt].

I have, however, gotten about halfway through AJ's one-shot although I still need to give it a title.

Also, Missy's story has a title [Fall For Your Type] and if I can figure out the conflict it should be a go go, lol.

I hope everything is going well with you guys, and I'm hoping to have something up sometime during the first two weeks of May. 


Comments

  1. I cant wait for Missy story who are you going to pair her up with Vince?
    This is Igot4 I go by meme as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Vince will definitely show up although he will have competition.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the plagiarist

Here have some Judi

Frustration and Musings