Status Update

So this chapter is harder to write then I thought it would be. I know everything that has to happen, and to be honest I've known how this chapter was going to go down from about chapter five, lol. I have scenes written out and dialogue I want to throw in, except all of my scenes and dialogue are for when she finally gets to hear AJ's side of the story. I still need to get her away from the Goblins.

I don't want to drag it on like I did with the previous chapter but I'm having issues with making it realistic while holding the tension. Ugh.

I was really hoping to have it ready for the end of this month but I don't see that happening right now since I'm not even half way finished, on a good note, I did finish the first 'chapter' of AJ's side of things. I'm going to make another post for that though.

I'm also hoping to have IWOAK29 done for May so I can keep up my posting once a month thing going on as well as possibly post a few one shots since I am trying to write every day, even when Judi isn't working for me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here have some Judi

the plagiarist

Frustration and Musings