review replies

IWOAK 28
quotata:
I'm glad you enjoyed it and we'll be learning more about her brother and that situation. [I know you were logged in but apparently review replies go to your PM now and yours is disabled].


Sera:
Glad you liked the chapter! And the Labyrinth themed room was a lot of fun for me to write even if I do have to tone it down when I edit it, lol. A lot of people forgot about Anita and the blackmail thing. I'm glad you liked the chapter :)

Grumpirah:
I think a lot of people would like them to be dealt with, lol, no promises on my part since although I have the rest of the story plotted out I haven't really placed them into it. Well Carmen a bit, but not Anita. I'll definitely try and fix that but no promises. And Vince had his reasons as did AJ even though it's up to you whether you think they were justified.  We will be seeing more of Jared and get to see some of his thoughts on the matter. Thanks for the review :)

gp:
yeah, Anita gets no love, lol. I hope you like the latest chapter and thanks for the review :)


supervirgin:
We'll be learning more about Judi's parents in a short while and AJ's father died [if it was him you were asking about]. Thanks for the review :)

CHOICES - pt. 1
dakota s.:
Yeah, AJ is a complex character who makes stupid mistakes in an attempt to fix mistakes that aren't even his in the first place. He will learn even if he has to get hurt before he does, lol. Thanks for the review and I'm glad you're enjoying the story :)

bettyboo:
I'm glad you liked the chapter, thanks for the review :)

Anonymous:
haha, AJ doesn't believe in regrets and will try to find some reason not to have them even when his insides are all knotted up because of them. Thanks for the review! :)

grumpirah:
Yeah but she's his sister so in his mind she is worth it, especially since he thinks he failed her, not that she failed herself by acting like a dumbass.Thanks for the review!


A.K.:
I'm glad you liked it and since people kept asking I figured it was only fair to see what he was thinking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the plagiarist

Here have some Judi

Frustration and Musings