Happy New Year! Have some Missy

Happy 2013 all!

I just wanted to thank all of you for the support over the years, this year especially since I know my writing has slowed down quite a bit and life kept intruding and I have yet to perfect the art of multi-tasking to that degree.

This isn't going to be super long, just letting you know that IWOAK will be updated by the end of this week, Sunday at the latest. The chapter is complete I'm honestly just trying to work out a few kinks but I won't be ditching huge chunks of text (I don't think) lol.

Since I've been pretty neglectful here's some Missy (no spoilers for FFYT I don't think):



"I swear I can not stand this little white boy," I snapped, tossing my jacket on the couch as Judi stayed focused on the screen in front of her. 

"Did you have to say  white boy? Couldn't you have just said little boy?" She asked not looking up from her laptop. I made a tsking sound and waved away her words. 

"Do you know who I'm talking about?"

"I'm assuming it's the one and only Mr. Kinnin?" she asked and I resisted the urge to snatch the laptop from her since it was clear she was paying attention even if she wasn't looking at me. 

"Exactly. If I had just I can't stand that boy, it could've been anybody. You know how many pain in the ass little boys I have to deal with on a regular basis? Shit, the majority of them are my blood. But there's only one boy, one little white boy, who can push me to the point that I almost forget my religion."

She looked up at that. "You aren't religious."

"Chica, that's how much he pisses me off! I have to go find the Lord to deal with him and even that isn't going to save that child's life. Dios Mios." I looked up imploringly, my head snapping back down when I heard something that sounded almost like a snort. 

"Is something funny?"

"You have to admit, for someone who can't stand Vince you sure have been spending a lot of time with him."

I didn't have to admit a damn thing.






Comments

  1. Happy new year! Glad to hear your distraction tactics have been working. This new year has got good things in store for us all, lord knows we all need a bit of luck.
    Stretch19

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know how happy this made me? Looking forward to your update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Years!!! i know i am late with this but i wanted to say that first.

    Second you have my day today!!! Amazing Chapter 35 of IWOAK. I can't call it the end yet because i am just not going to acknowledge that yet. This snippit was awesome and made me smile and laugh. i can't wait for FFYT.

    LadyluckAj

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the plagiarist

Here have some Judi

Frustration and Musings