The Boyfriend

So IWOAK is complete and a lot of you are ready to read about Missy and Vince.Those two have history and they both regret the way ish went down between them. I don't have anything I can say without giving away parts of FFYT but I thought it might be nice to give you guys a look at one of the important parts of Missy's life since while she was there for Judi every step of the way, she was still quite secretive.

 In FFYT, and IWOAK, Missy has only one person she considers her boyfriend. Her first in a lot of things and the love of her life even though he died before they had even properly exited the hell that was puberty (and for those thinking you've passed puberty hell at 16 remember all the little things that made you want to freak out and/or felt like your life was ruined. Hormones gallivanting all over the damn place).

I can't go into too much detail about their relationship (again, FFYT should cover that) but physically he was her ideal type.


When Missy was with Fariz (name might change), he looked harmless. He was attractive but more cute then sexy, like the 'bad boy' you get in a boy band, absolutely adorable and 'dangerous' because everyone else is more goofy and cookie cutter. In reality he had a rough life, and in time it would've shown. He was well on his way to becoming a Jared or even a Sean if he and Missy had broken up at some point.

I know I said I don't do character pics and I normally don't since I don't base my characters off of specific people but I do see people who have a certain vibe/feel to them that portrays a character even if physically they don't match up. 

If Missy's boyfriend had lived to see 20, he'd look sortof like this. Not exactly but definitely the vibe:



strangeforeignbeauty:

Eryck Laframboise by Kevin Calero
[ b&w l gif ]

Still attractive but rougher around the edges and no longer boy band cute, definitely more dangerous but possibly sexier because of it. Missy has a very specific type, she likes them dangerous but sweet looking on the outside with the ability to fuck shit up but be willing to take care of her because she doesn't suffer fuckery easily.

The two of them together could've been on some Bonnie and Clyde type ish, except both of them had family ties and while race wasn't an issue for them, it was an issue.

I feel a little mean about sharing this since FFYT won't be up for a while but at the same time I think it's fun to see these things.

Hope everything is going well with you guys!

Comments

  1. Hey Jammi! You share a lot of great links with me, so I wanted to share one with you. This one is about having "stakes" in your writing... it's worth the read:

    http://avajae.blogspot.com/2013/03/pitch-tip-remember-your-stakes.html

    Hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the plagiarist

Here have some Judi

Frustration and Musings