Quick status update

Chapter 27 is trucking along. It has been outlined fully [along with chapters 28, 29, and 30] and I have started writing it and I think I should be able to post it Valentine weekend. It's a weird chapter that's not a filler but it doesn't get to the meat of the matter, I tried to just write the black and white affair but this came out and I think we do learn something and I really like it so far.

I'm feeling quite inspired to be honest, I have a short story idea that won't leave me alone and quite a few other works that I haven't touched in a while (some of them I haven't touched in *years*) but I'm thinking I might adjust them and I might have my next project for fp once IWOAK is done.

I might post some summaries on here when things are slower or I'm blocked, see what you guys think.

Also, how many of you would be willing to read an M-rated story from me? I'm not sure if this will even happen, but I was thinking about Missy's story (don't get excited, I suck at sequels/continuations. If any of you were with me when I was writing Everybody's Fool you'll probably remember the short lived sequel from Miranda's POV that didn't make it pass the third chapter) and if I write that it'll be set in the future when they're older and neither Missy nor her potential Love interest are all that 'innocent' now, when they hit their 20s I'm thinking they'll be even less so.


As you guys probably already know, I'm not sure how long this speed in regards to updating since the assignments have already started but I have to say, this course agrees with me a lot more than my business one did. It's still fairly early of course, but so far I haven't had any real thoughts that I couldn't complete something or that it was pointless to do it. Well, that's not true, for one class I did but I dropped it because I don't have $50+ to spend on something I will never use.

So that's all there is for now, I will post if there are any changes or if anything interesting pops up. I'm hoping that I can make p a few playlists for the black and white affair chapters, or even just post the songs that inspired me the most while I was writing.And if I'm going to take forever and I have no snippits, I'll see if I can post some links to a few of my favourite online stories, even those that aren't on fp.

Hope everything is good with all of you, and if you can't respond to my blogs on here message me on fp since you should be able to post under anonymous but I know someone had a bit of trouble with that before.

Comments

  1. I've got no problem reading m-rated stories if the content there and it's not all explicit. Glad to hear they'll be a new chapter soon, can't wait. As for summaries i'll gladly give my opinion, maybe a tester prologue could help with your ideas?
    Stretch19 (not exactly anonymous)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, i have no problems reading a m-rated story from you. Your work speaks loud enough that what ever you write will be a great read. and one that i will fall in love with. i am excited to see that you are so far ahead with the next chapter already. i can't wait to read more.

    LadyluckAJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, if I do write one it'll definitely have content, lol, it won't just be sex and the sex won't be over the top explicit it either.

    For me it's just another step to show the character and the relationship development, even if someone else is writing it, lol. Not to mention I am getting a bit tired of stories on fp where if the character has sex before marriage it's implied that she's slut or they make a male character act totally out of character and be a virgin so that people will like him more when everything they have set him up to be implies there's no way he wouldn't have had sex.

    Sometimes it's cute, other times it throws me out of the story.

    And I'll definitely be doing the summary/prologue idea, or I might even post bits of any rewrites since I want to try my hand at third person again.

    Thanks for commenting you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Here have some Judi

the plagiarist

Frustration and Musings