Review replies

Chapter 26
Kjersti:
Chris is an ass. That's what happens when you never have to fully deal with the consequences of your actions, you think you deserve everything handed to you and other people to fix your problems for you.

And Judi's mom likes to think that she's open-minded, and she is, but when it comes to the safety of her children she has no problem making them hate her for a little while if she thinks that someone they're hanging out with might actually put them in harms way. A boyfriend who's in a gang? Someone who will put you in harm's way, lol. To be fair, she's been fairly good about it considering Judi has gotten into the most trouble she's ever been in since she started dating AJ. On the other hand, she's also been the most confidant so that could be why she let it slide for so long.

Chapter 27:
AzlTrs:
Yeah, Judi is a baby, lol. I think it's easy to forget since I don't really focus on them in school. And I hope it's not anti-climatic either, lol, it took me 28 chapters to get to this moment and while I'm sure most people have an inkling of what may happen I still hope I can pull off the events with the same impact as the earlier chapters.


----

If I get any more anon reviews for chapter 27 I'll just edit this post and respond to them here.

Question: Do you guys prefer getting review replies a few days after you review or are you okay with the way I'm doing it now where I respond after I've posted the latest chapter. I was doing it this way because some people add the story to their favourites but not their alerts so I figure my response reminds them of the story butttttt lately I've been taking longer to respond back now since the reviews start to pile up.

So do you guys care either way?







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here have some Judi

the plagiarist

Frustration and Musings