progress and new site

So, no update on IWOAK, that's still moving along, bumped into a few voice issues but I'm rewriting and working on that and hopefully it'll make Judi's reactions more realistic based on the character I've created without messing up everything I have planned out.


What makes it really frustrating is that I finished the chapter, it's written out and everything but it just feels wrong. I'm most likely going to cut the opening scene because the voice doesn't sound like Judi at all there and it feels pointless. I'm hoping I can get it figured out and smoothed over by this weekend.

In the meantime, here's a website that is dedicated to stories with black females in the lead with a large focus on interracial stories. I haven't been on it for long but it looks like it has something for everyone, and you don't have to be a member to read and review.


http://www.valentchamber.com/index.php

Comments

  1. Thank You, been searching for a fiction site with females who look like me. Brown skin with big lips :D. Finished reading IWOAK, things are getting CRAZY. Waiting to see what happens O_o.


    Izzy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, I found it and figured there are probably a lot of people looking for a site with a strong black/interracial focus.

    And yeah, things are going to get a bit wild on IWOAK, it should be fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Here have some Judi

the plagiarist

Frustration and Musings