Progress Update

Currently chugging along, got the opening down although that might change depending on how the rest of the story flows. I always find the beginning chapters of 'major' events difficult because should I just jump right in? Do we want a build up and then the event? Can you do both?

And I tried to do it from them being at the event and starting from her waking up so I could start tying things together but it just felt like too much and I asked my sister and she told me I didn't need any more build up for this story, lol. 

As well, I have decided  I'm going to try my hand at writing a one shot for AJ. I don't know how this is going to turn out because he is not open with his feelings, or at least soft feelings, so it should be interesting. I have an idea to either write it from when he decides to use her so we can see where his mind's at and how he notices her for the first time or during show and tell.

If it turns out I can actually write from his voice [note: the one-shot will not be long, I don't want to push my luck, lol] I might do both or one from another scene entirely so feel free to say which scenes you guys might want to see from his POV, I won't promise that I can do all of them since I don't want to mangle his voice but we will see what inspiration/ability brings.



Comments

  1. I' prefer you do the oneshot on how he came to use her, we already know that his feelings have changed towards her over time. How he came to use her will give us all an insight on what we're dying to know though it might ruin part of the climax. Any way you can do it without ruining the biggest part of the story? Stretch19

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really what to know the reason behind AJ using her.It could give us an idea what AJ is all about. It totally would be okay if you did his POV in other parts of the story. It was give the story a variety to look at. Can't Wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll definitely post the one-shot after the climax so it won't spoil it for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with the others and say the one shot of how he decided to use her. He is a very complex individual and i think that would show us what was going through his mind right before everything started. But of course i would also love to see the show and tell moment of even the first kiss moment because it was the next day that they decided to go out officially.

    LadyLuck

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Here have some Judi

the plagiarist

Frustration and Musings