Anon Replies - Chapter 31

So here are the replies for the anon reviews.

JamaicanGurl - I'm glad you're enjoying the story and my writing style.

When it comes to spelling patois, I think that can be up for some debate, lol. I would actually spell it 'yahdies' [as would my friends but we're second gen. lol] but I said yardies because I think that would be easier to figure out what it means since I am writing for a mixed audience, lol, and yard is clearly stated while 'yahd' or 'yaad' would be confusing for people not in the country.

And I said 'wind' because you can wind up a toy and it's a twisting motion so it's easy to connect it to the action they're doing with their hips, lol.

I know I didn't update before Christmas but I hope you like the latest chapter! Thanks for the review :)

quotata (since you have PM disabled) - I'm glad you liked the conversation with Sean, that was one of the parts I was having difficulty with since there's so much history there.

Thanks for the review!

AK - The next few chapters will also be emotional, I think that's why it's been taking so long because I know what I want/need to portray but it's hard to get emotions across clearly.

Judi and AJ ... they have a bit of a ways to go, lol, not too much, just a bit. The next few chapters will showcase Jared some more so we'll be able to see some things from his POV instead of hearing it second hand.

Thanks for the review and I hope you like chapter 32!

crumbles - I'm always surprised when people say they've reread one of my stories, but I'm also super happy that you like it that much to reread, lol. I intend on doing the story justice based on the characters and the situations but I think the ending will be one you'll like ;)

Thanks for the review and I hope you like the latest chapter!

BettyBoo - I'm glad it was worth the wait! I hope you like the latest chapter and thanks for the review :)

MushroomCorpse -  Well, there's more AJ in chapter 32 but I don't know if it'll balance out everything for you since things aren't really clarified when it comes to their relationship.

The adoption fiasco is about to be dealt with, chapter 33 focuses on it quite a bit in the beginning.

Judi's moodiness is going to be dealt with fairly soon although that's not to say she won't still be sad/frustrated at times. She just feels worn down and it's playing with her emotions so she's all over the place.

Thanks for the review and I hope the newest chapter flows better for you.







Comments

  1. Hey jammi, just wondering about some of the starts you had written up for chapter 32. Are any of those from AJ's perspective? I don't know maybe help clear some of the frustration by looking at it from the Choices angle?
    Just a thought that popped into my head.
    Hope all's cool and stay sane :)
    Stretch19

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do, it's just a paragraph right now and I'm trying to really push out some chapters from his POV but it's a lot harder than I thought it would be.

    I will definitely see if I can flesh out that paragraph into something that would actually work as a chapter by itself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the plagiarist

Here have some Judi

Frustration and Musings