Chapter update

I know some of you are worried that I'm not going to finish but I am working on it. School officially started last week so I wanted to get the chapter done by this weekend but the transition is killing me.

At some point in time, I took a scene that should've happened earlier out/altered it and now a scene I need to write for this chapter isn't working because its set up is built on what should've happened in the removed scene.

I think I've figured out how to fix it but we'll see if I'm able to get it out this week as planned since third week [of school] is when everything will start to really pick up.

Also, someone asked when we'll be seeing a happier Judi... not for a while. Her house of cards is tumbling and things are coming to light that she either has chosen to ignore or didn't about are coming to light.


Comments

  1. Thanks for the update. I can relate to the time and energy that school dictates. Ur the writer so take the time that u need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe you can try doing a flashback scene for the scene you took out/altered?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even if I did that it wouldn't work because I have been following the days fairly closely so since it wasn't mentioned even in passing before it wouldn't work as a flashback.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the plagiarist

Here have some Judi

Frustration and Musings