Happy New Year!!

I hope everyone had a great night last night and that this year is better than last's.

I'm aiming to have IWOAK32 up sometime this week since once again I scrapped a few openings and had to start fresh. What makes it frustrating is that the openings are like 3000 words, I feel like I've got everything going and then boom, stalled.

I don't really have any solid goals at the moment since I've been sucking at actually achieving them, lol, but what are your goals/resolutions/wishes for the new year?

I also want to thank you guys for the support over the past few years and for sticking with me, it's much appreciated <3333

Comments

  1. Happy New Year to you too!

    Christmas was great as was new year, just spent it with family which is always good.

    Just one goal for me really, be proactive and leave the worrying to someone else. Hopefully it works.

    Keep working on your openings, eventually one will work for you.
    Enjoy the new year!

    Stretch19

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New To You as well.

    I think the opening that you posted lately is wonderful, I think it would fit the "family drama".

    Hope You post the chapter soon!!

    Hnii

    ReplyDelete
  3. I discovered IWOAK and subsequently you, Jammi, approx 2 mos ago. I love your work and am stalking this and your fictionpress for an update. No pressure though :) (but really, please update lol)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the plagiarist

Here have some Judi

Frustration and Musings