Chapter 33 Anon Replies

loyal forever and always: I am flattered that my writing helps to give you
inspiration and I'm sorry this chapter didn't work out for you. I know a lot of 
people were missing Missy and AJ but in this situation I found it would be better 
for all eyes to be on Judi though I get what you mean when you say these past few
chapters haven't been up to my usual work. Thanks for the review and I hope the 
newest chapter works better for you. 
 
Sarah: The problem, in regards to it feel like it's going on forever is my pacing.
I get ideas for a lot of little scenes that probably should just get cut so that 
the story is tighter. There is a resolution coming and quite soon. 
 
I can't lie, your review rubbed me the wrong way but only when you started 
explaining the point of the review button, especially since I don't think I've 
ever attacked someone for giving their honest opinion. You told me how you felt
and regardless of whether or not I agree it is your opinion, short of you calling me
outside my name, I don't have a problem and that part felt more condescending then 
anything.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the plagiarist

Here have some Judi

Frustration and Musings