Anon Review Replies

Anon Review Replies for IWOAK30 and CHOICES2


IWOAK 30
@jamaicanGurl:
My girl, honestly the way school has been and life, every time I sit down to write something else comes and trumps it. And then when I do get time it's just stale. Part of the reason this chapter took so long was because I had to keep rewriting so it was less telling and more showing. 


And honestly, I think it's better to come in now when the story is almost finished because at least you got to read the first thirty chapters straight, this story has been going on for a while, lol. 


Thanks for the review :)


@AlyssaMichelle: Thanks! I tried to take a basic idea (bad boy blackmailing good girl) and make it my own so I'm glad you think it's unique.


@grumpirah: hahah, no, Bridget and Anita have been asking for an ass whooping for a while, lol. Jared isn't thinking clearly and when he does start to think clearly, he's still focused on getting her to give him a chance even if she hates him at first. He will use any tool at his disposal that will make her remember him, because he knows that if given the chance, she'll try to shove him to the background again and he won't allow that.

Interesting view on her parents, you're not the only one who shares it but for someone like Judi who believes her parents are the epitome of 'the right thing' this could shake up her faith in them quite a bit even if she knows they love her. 


Thanks for the review and I hope you like the latest chapter :)

@ ( )
Yeah, Judi is living in denial but that's her default. Pretend everything is okay and maybe the bad things will go away. This time it's not going to work out for her at all, and it's going to hurt worse because she's building it up in her mind even though she doesn't want too. 


Missy believes in finding yourself after a relationship, yes she'll be happy if they got back together but only if they've honestly figured out what was wrong with their relationship and fixed it. She loves them both and she doesn't see the point of them trying to be together if they'll just continue to hurt each other because they want to play like they have no problems. 


And I agree with it being annoying when friends keep trying to push you together right from the jump. Sometimes it works but a lot of times I'm thinking the main character needs some new friends, lol. 


Thanks a lot and I hope you like the newest chapter


CHOICES 2
@BettyBoo:
I'm glad you liked the chapter and it worked for you! I think AJ's chapters are going to stay being short but hopefully they'll get everything across clearly. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here have some Judi

the plagiarist

Frustration and Musings