Status Update


Sorry about the internet silence, school is coming to an end so things have been busy.
IWOAK

I'm about a third of the way finished with this chapter, I'm over the 3k mark but the more I look at it the more it feels unnecessary but at the same time it does have bits that I want to highlight without it just being her telling us about it. I don't know, I need to finish the chapter and then based on that see if I should cut the opening or what.


I have a little over two more weeks of school left for this term, thankfully, so as long as I remember to make sure I bring all my writing with me this chapter should be posted late December. I'm aiming for Christmas at the latest but no promises.

GENERAL
I failed Nano horribly, today is the last day and I'm not even going to bother and push my word count. Next year I'll try again, maybe working full time *crosses fingers* will make me more productive. HA.

How is everyone? For my neighbours to the South how was your thanksgiving? Hope everyone is well <33

FFYT
Also, this song works so well for that story. At least to me. Love it.










Comments

  1. Well I was just fired so that says it all, fired for doing all my work, not looking happy and changin a generic password. Do u think they were intimidated by me for not backing down? They say when one door closes another opens, I hope that's true because I was wasted there.

    Sorry for the rant. The song sounds cool, not a big rihanna fan but liking it.
    Stretch19

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really sucks, wow.

    I definitely think you not backing down and looking unhappy is what helped them make their decision. They probably expected you to apology profusely for changing the password when they brought it up to you.

    And yeah, if you don't smile and they don't think you're shy, people don't want you around, regardless of how competent you are.

    But if I remember correctly you were looking into finding a new job where you could be more creative so here's your chance, it still sucks now but hopefully you'll find your self somewhere you can be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for that, that's the plan to find a more creative spot for me. Inspiration is just round the corner.
    Stretch19

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take your time as long as you're going to upload a great chapter as always.

    I love the song, and I think it fits with the story so much I'd say you wrote the story from inspiration after you heard this song.

    Stretch19, I wish you could find the job that fits you, and people who'd appreciate your hard work.
    Hnii29

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Here have some Judi

the plagiarist

Frustration and Musings